Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Fourth of July!

Apparently really old Graco Walkers aren't that great at keeping kids in the seats.











We had a great 4th of July! Justin, Liam and I went to my parent's ward breakfast that morning. After alot of pancakes and fruit we launched a bunch of rockets! Liam was to tired to even care. One of the rockets was too heavy for the rod on the paunch pad so Justin and my Dad got brooms out and held the brooms against the rockets to stabilize it. After all rockets were launched everyone was surprisingly injury free!


Justin had to work that night so he went home to sleep. Lame, I know. Liam, Riley (the dog) and I went to Loveland. We spent the whole afternoon at GiGi's (my gramma) and Great Grandaddys. We did dinner, played with cousins and watched the fireworks! Liam really liked the fountain ones. He would stand up and stretch his arms out and move his hands like he was trying to grab it.


Overall it was a wonderful 4th and Liam seemed to enjoy his first ever! Maybe next year Justin wont have to sleep and work through it. Hope everyone had a wonderful time!




David has bad aim.

1 comment:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers