Friday, August 14, 2009

Maybe I should go to the dentist...

Liam had a tooth sticking straight out of his mouth. I touched it and then it fell out! Then I touched my own tooth and it fell out. Well, that started a domino effect and soon my hands and mouth were full of teeth! To top it all off my gums fell out too. The worst part was that the teeth in my hands as well as my gums were all black and nasty. Needless to say, I was thankful to wake up to a mouth full of white teeth that are still solid in my gums and my gums are still part of my mouth.

4 comments:

  1. wow is teething going that bad? lol i have some messed up dreams too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teeth dreams are the worst. I only have them when I'm pregnant though.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those dreams all the time! Always losing all my teeth!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers