Wednesday, August 12, 2009

oh the joys of packing

I had no idea how hard it would be to get ready to move with Liam around! He is one busy toddler! If we were just moving it wouldn't be so bad. Just throw everything in a box and call it good. Since we are renting out our home we have to go and plaster and touch up the walls with paint, fix the doorbell, fix the sprinklers, fix the closet door, paint the back door, hang the cabinet... and the list goes on and on and on. We have exactly 1 week left to finish and have the house cleared out. We just got a storage unit here in Greeley so I am trying to organize everything so if we need something it wont take hours to find.
Liam is a great helper with packing. He pulls everything out of the drawers for me. Then he pulls it out of the box I just put it in. It is all taking at least twice as long as I had hoped! He is so proud of himself that you just can't get frustrated!!!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was there to help you out! I would love to wash some walls for you! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also currently packing with a toddler "helping out." Your description is right on. Phin and Liam must be conspiring together.

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers