Saturday, October 10, 2009

Time to Grow Up



So Justin and I decided that maybe it was time to grow up alittle bit. We have been married for just over two years and have never had a budget! Thats horrible I know- especially with his Sam's Club income! I have worked really hard organizing our finances to begin debt payoff and starting a retirement fund as he now has that benefit at work! We are super excited to have finances in order and actually start living within our income instead of on credit!

I decided to make a visual reminder for us of our frugality so I decorated a pickle jar. Any extras will go in our jar and that will be our trip/ big date fund!

1 comment:

  1. That is such a good idea! Scott and I should really do something like that!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers