Saturday, March 27, 2010

New Midwife

We had another midwife appointment yesterday! I am 14 weeks. We met the newest midwife, Krista. She was great. There are three in the office and we really like them all. One of them wasn't to impressive but that might be due to the circumstances I have met her in. She was the one doing my labor checks. We went in every 2 hrs like they said only to find that I had dilated like .5-1 cm. So she wasn't my best friend. I am sure is great though- she just kept sending me home and I didn't like that!

Anyways, The baby was easy to find again. He doesn't move around nearly as much as Liam did! I remember the nurse always chasing Liam's heartbeat! The heartrate dropped from 169bpm (at 10 wks) to 154bpm today. He sounds great though! All of my blood tests came back great! I asked them to check my thyroid levels since my mom and sister have issues with theirs. I have had alot of the symptoms of hyopthydroid so I decided to have them check it out. To my surprise it came back .75 which is pushing to be considered hyperthyroid! Opposite of what I was expecting but thats fine since it is still in the normal range. I think I will have it retested after baby is born to see if pregnancy is messing with things! We don't have an u/s date yet but it will be in about 6 weeks probably!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers