Saturday, March 27, 2010

Splurging

So Justin and I decided to have fun with some of our tax return money. We each gave ourself a budget and then we got to shop! I ended up, after alot of research, getting the Cricut Expression die cut machine. It came in a bundle with YourStory machine which is a book binder (not the cheese ring ones you used in elementary school) and a laminator! I haven't had too much time to play with them but once I am out of school it will be way fun! I chose the Cricut because of the cutting size up to 12 in! There is a software program called Sure Cuts A Lot (cheesy name, I know) that always you to use all the fonts on your computer. It also allows you to make your own. I have purchased it yet but I plan too. Spending $80 on one cartridge doesn't sound fun.
Justin bought a 42" t.v. which means our 32" is going in the bedroom! I fall alseep much better at night (when he is working the night shift) if the t.v. is on which usually results in a very uncomfortable night on the couch. Sorry I don't have pictures. It has been like 50 posts since I had any!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers