Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Definitely Not!

Me: "Hey Liam, are you excited to be a big Brother?"
Liam: "Yeah"

Me: "Are you going to love the baby?"
Liam: "Yeah"

Me "Are you going to give kisses to the baby?"
Liam: "Yeah"

Me: "Are you going to get a Big Boy bed soon?"
Liam: "Yeah"

Me: "Are you going to give your crib to the baby?"
Liam: "Yeah"

Me: "Big boys don't need pacifiers. Are you going to give your pacifer to the baby?"
Liam: Looks at me for a second, shakes his head no, climbs off my lap and walks away.

4 comments:

  1. That's okay, I'm pretty sure Sophie will have her's until she's 10. She's been done with bottles for quite awhile now, but try to take that pacifier from her and you get a death glare. She takes it out long enough to say "mine" and then puts it back and runs away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheee....I was able to see that in my head as I read it...too funny. I really like that Liam kid!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers