Thursday, April 8, 2010

Justin's new job!

So, I have been waiting to post about justin's new job until he actually starts but I just can't wait anymore! He was hired on at the Walmart Distribution center in Cheyenne, WY. No, we are not moving. The commute will be no longer than commuting to Denver. He is transferring there the beginning of May! With this transfer will come a very nice and welcomed pay raise, and only three days working a week! They will be 12 hour shifts but Justin (who has worked 12s before) said that he would much rather work 3-12s than 5-8s! I don't blame him! He will be working overnight weekends. The hardest part will be fitting church into the schedule but it will happen. It might take a few Sunday's to find the best sleep schedule though. This schedule will be great for school because it leaves almost the whole week open! Congrats to Justin for getting this new job!

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! Congratulations!!! I don't want to go too overboard with the exclamation marks, but I am sooooo happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOTDOG!!!!! I'm with Katie...and want to put a bazillion !!!! That sounds much better than every night during the week! I'm super excited for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers