Saturday, May 8, 2010

"Oh, I wont stop you!"

Justin and I were late checking into graduation last night. We got lost and then had to park forever away so by the time we actually made it into the building we were about 15 mins late. After getting our cards and checking in I ran to the bathroom. Unless I made it to the bathroom now, there was no way I would make it through the ceremony without an embarrassing accident. In the hall way was some staff that was trying hard to round up all the graduates to get them back into the check-in room. I really had to pee and was walking fast as a pregnant lady in heels can. I put my hand on my tummy just when the lady was about to redirect me. Suddenly her tone and expression changed and she said, "Oh, I wont stop you!"

1 comment:

  1. That's such a great story! I love your little stories you share. Keep them up--I can't wait to read them!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers