Monday, May 17, 2010

Quiet Book Pages!


My Relief Society started to make Quiet Books back in the early fall. As a group we did 8 pages but I just kept finding cute ideas and soon my 8 pages turned into 32! The book still isnt done but it is done enough to take pictures! I have a few finishing touches, like putting the hands on the clock and a shoe lace in the football, before binding it. Once they are completely finished I will definitely post pictures. I have spent way too long on it not too! The pages all turned out to be different sizes and some didn't turn out as well as the others. There are a lot of silly mistakes that I am just too lazy to fix (like the ice cream scoops that are bigger than the page).

I forgot to flip the title page of the first book- oops!




My page ideas came from the relief society, my wonderful friends' imaginations, Simplicity Pattern 3709, and 2 very cute blogs:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link Amber! I just wasted WAY too much time looking at the homemadebyjill site. Way cute stuff. Wish I had time to sew right now... but after we get moved and settled I will sew again. Your book turned out super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers