Saturday, August 28, 2010

Cloth Diaper update!

After two weeks of cloth diapers I have to say my only real complaint is not having enough! I barely have enough for a day and a half so I keep running out of diapers. Luckily, I still have some disposables on hand but that small supply is dwindling too. Cloth diapering is much easier than I expected! There is so much info and types of diapers and accessories that it seems very overwhelming. However, once you just pick something and go with it, the whole process is much simpler than it seems! I have to admit though, I would definitely not be doing cloth if it wasn't for my handy diaper sprayer. I just might have to buy one to put at my parent's house :)

2 comments:

  1. I agree, I absolutely cannot do cloth diapering without my sprayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the sprayer? I have been tempted to do it but it seems like a lot of money to just get started.

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers