Saturday, August 28, 2010

Wahoo! I'm Two!

Liam is 2! I can't believe it (that is until he wakes up)! We had a fun pool party last night with some family and friends! My mom came up early to show me how to decorate a cake and so with her fabulous instructions I decorated his cake! Liam had a lot of fun playing his his four cousins and best friend Rodney! That was a lot of little boys running around! Liam's favorite gift is the donkey kong monster truck Justin picked out for him. He had to sleep with it last night!
At 2 yrs old Liam weighs 25lbs (18%), is 35 in (63%) and has ahead circumference of 20 inches (93%). Needless to say he is slightly (ok really) out of proportion but he is still cute as a button!
Happy Birthday!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers