Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sleep!

Liam and Delcan both slept amazing the last 2 nights! Liam usually sleeps 12 hours so that was nothing new. However, 8 week old Declan has spoiled me with 10 hours both nights! I actually woke up before both of them this morning! I can't tell you what it was like to wake up on my own time without my crying alarm clocks going off from two different room! A few asked me how I have gotten Declan to sleep so well. He has been sleeping 7 hours since 6 weeks old. All I can think of is that the trick is the velcro swaddle wraps. They are like straight jackets for infants! Ever since I started using them (I think it is the halo brand) Declan has been falling asleep faster and staying asleep longer! For you sleep deprieved moms- it is definitely worth a shot!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers