Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Justin turned 25 today! Last night I woke Liam up and we went and filled his car with balloons and colored the windows while oblivious Justin was inside working. Justin seemed to think it was a nice surprise. When we were dating I used to break into his car and leave messages and other surprises (like food) so I thought it would be a nice blast from the past for him! Unfortunatly, he had to come home and sleep. However, that didn't halt Liam and I from continuing a birthday celebration. It just so happens that our good friend Dani shares a birthday! Naturally us girls (and Liam) went out for lunch! When we got back Justin was waking up so we drove to the rec. center to buy Justin his birthday present - a gym membership! Afterwords we met back up with the girls plus another husband and helped ourselves to some ColdStone ice cream! Needless to say, I think that I have gained all the weight I have lost during the pregnancy back just in during this afternoon- but man was it worth it!
After dessert, Justin, Liam and I headed off the store to get some cool workout clothes for Justin. To finish off the birthday celebrations we came home, did homework and then Justin left for work. Overall, it was a wonderful day!

Happy Birthday Justin! I love you!

1 comment:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers