Sunday, February 21, 2010

Nursery!

Today was Liam's first day in nursery by himself! After sacrement meeting he ran straight for the toys. It didn't take him too long to find Elmo. He was to preoccupied with toys and kids to even notice us leave. Justin and I got to listen to almost all of Sunday School before he realized that we were gone. I actually brought my scriptures to church today (something I gave up on months ago because they turned into extra weight to haul around that I never got to open). When the nursery leader came to find us Liam was pretty distraught. All he wanted to do was snuggle his daddy. Justin said Liam refused to be put down through half of priesthood meeting. For his first day, I think Liam did awesome. He has never been left with someone he doesn't see on a regular basis so I was impressed. Maybe next week he will make it through all of Sunday school!

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! I can't believe that he is already in nursery! Crazy! and you are pregnant! Man do you remember chillin in our dorm room? seems like a life time ago!

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Anniversary tickers